“You always bring others happiness.”
As I think about it, I really, really do like making people happy. I think most people do. And if you’re a solopreneur or freelancer, pleasing clients is one solid way to increase the likelihood of your business thriving and surviving.
What are some of the ways you can make – and keep – your clients happy?
- Produce quality work – consistently!
- Be responsive. If at all possible, never let an email to a client go unanswered for more than 24 hours.
- Show gratitude. Let your clients know that you appreciate them.
- Support them on social media. Like, comment and share their posts on Facebook. Retweet or favorite their tweets. +1, comment and share their Google+ posts. Comment on their blog articles. The possibilities for generating good will are virtually endless!
- Recommend their products and services to others.
- Be accessible. Make sure that they know you’re open to answering questions and exploring new ways that you might serve their needs.
No rocket science involved here; just common sense and awareness of how the little things can make a big difference in nurturing business relationships.
Your turn! What can you add to the list? What ways do you delight clients and keep them coming back?
Consider joining the Dialing 8 Project! A forum for learning, sharing & getting the most out of your social media efforts for your small business.
Image: Carlos Porto / FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Latest posts by Dawn (see all)
- Is Fear Putting The Freeze On Your Small Business Dreams? - March 22, 2017
- 4 Tips To Help Solopreneurs And Freelancers Survive Tax Time - March 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Screw Up Working With A Freelance Writer - March 7, 2017