And “traditional” ways of generating leads can sometimes fall short, too. Or maybe we solopreneurs are slightly impatient? Guilty as charged! (Speaking for myself only of course!
As I’ve navigated my way over the often rough and rugged waters of being my own boss throughout the past 4 years, I’ve discovered that gaining referrals sometimes takes more than doing a great job and mixing and mingling at networking events or making Facebook posts. It takes opening your mind to new ideas and approaches that can leverage relationships and raise awareness of your business and your capabilities. It takes the willingness to try something different – and to learn from each and every experience and opportunity.
If you’re connected with me on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter or Google+, you might have noticed some “promotional” posts sharing about next week’s Referral Source Secrets from Solopreneur Superstars telesummit. Elaine Quinn, The Solopreneur Specialist®, is hosting this free event – and it’s dedicated to giving solopreneurs like you new ideas and ways to think about building your referral potential. For more than 10 years, Elaine has been helping solo professionals more effectively manage their businesses – and their growth. I can’t think of anyone more qualified to lead us in exploring how we can do things better!
Elaine will interview the following list of speakers during next week’s telesummit that runs “live” March 11 – 14 (with the option to listen in for free for up to 24 hours after each session):
- Dawn Mentzer, The Insatiable Solopreneur (Yes, that is me!)
- Viveka von Rosen, LinkedIn to Business
- Sue Kramer Harrawood, Peace of Mind Virtual Assistance
- Felicia Shaw, Simply in Your Purpose
- Stephanie Calahan, Calahan solutions
- Barbara Saunders, Solo Pro Success/Solo Pro Radio
- Denise O’Berry, The Small Business Edge
AND Elaine will share her tips for smart partnering!
All have found ways to reach new clients and customers with “next step” strategies that you probably haven’t tried yet.
I hope you’ll register, listen in and connect with me to let me know what you thought of it!
Click here to register for the FREE Referral Source Secrets from Solopreneur Superstars telesummit!
Latest posts by Dawn (see all)
- Is Fear Putting The Freeze On Your Small Business Dreams? - March 22, 2017
- 4 Tips To Help Solopreneurs And Freelancers Survive Tax Time - March 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Screw Up Working With A Freelance Writer - March 7, 2017