Nobody said running a solopreneur business (or any business) would be easy.
We all get raw deals sometimes. We all get less than what we believe we deserve.
Complaining doesn’t help. It never has. It never will.
Here’s why you need to quit complaining NOW:
- Complaining takes time.
- Complaining takes energy.
- Complaining makes you sound like a crybaby.
- Complaining is unprofessional.
- Complaining—especially if you call people out or infer that you’re talking about them—makes really good prospects think twice about doing business with you.
Complaining is the easy way out. Quietly and gracefully taking action to overcome whatever challenge you’re facing is what shows your fortitude and determination.
Don’t waste your time complaining. Spend it instead on perfecting your craft, demonstrating your value, and proving yourself.
If you know people who spend way too much complaining and not enough doing what it takes to forge their own paths to success, please share this with abandon.
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Latest posts by Dawn (see all)
- Is Fear Putting The Freeze On Your Small Business Dreams? - March 22, 2017
- 4 Tips To Help Solopreneurs And Freelancers Survive Tax Time - March 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Screw Up Working With A Freelance Writer - March 7, 2017