As small business owners and marketers, producing content is just one step in the process of using it to help us reach our business goals…We also need to take steps to optimize it to get it in front of as many eyes as possible in our target markets.
Software Advice has partnered with Adobe in launching a Social Media Content Optimization Survey to find out what marketers’ most effectively achieve through social media, which tactics work best, and more. They’ve been so kind as to share the information they’ve gathered so far, so I can share it with you.
While the Social Media Content Optimization Survey is still open, the early results show some interesting trends…
- Marketers say that using images and photos is the most important tactic for optimizing content on social media.
- Nurturing relationships, increasing brand awareness, and growing followers are top outcomes of optimizing social media content.
- Generating leads and driving direct-response sales are least-impacted by social media content optimization.
Which social media content optimization tactics are working?
Here’s how they stack up according to the respondents so far…
What do marketers find social media most effective at accomplishing?
Social media success: What does it mean?
Another Insatiable Solopreneur™ post
Latest posts by Dawn (see all)
- Is Fear Putting The Freeze On Your Small Business Dreams? - March 22, 2017
- 4 Tips To Help Solopreneurs And Freelancers Survive Tax Time - March 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Screw Up Working With A Freelance Writer - March 7, 2017