Think about it. You’ve probably encountered moments when…
- you laughed hysterically at a punch line on a sitcom, while your significant other managed a quiet and solitary, “Ha.”
- you and a friend compared notes on the latest big screen comedy, and your reviews weren’t exactly in sync.
- you cracked a one-liner that had you doubled over and in tears while those around you remained unamused.
As awkward as a mismatched sense of humor can be on a personal level, it can create reader perception problems for your business if you’re not careful when attempting to infuse laughs into your blog content.
How Can You Keep Your Attempts At Humor In Your Blog From Falling Flat?
My latest guest post on the TDS Biz Blog shares why humor is a slippery slope and how you can maintain your footing when incorporating it into your posts.
By Dawn Mentzer (a.k.a. The Insatiable Solopreneur™)
Image courtesy of stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Latest posts by Dawn (see all)
- Is Fear Putting The Freeze On Your Small Business Dreams? - March 22, 2017
- 4 Tips To Help Solopreneurs And Freelancers Survive Tax Time - March 13, 2017
- 5 Ways To Screw Up Working With A Freelance Writer - March 7, 2017